ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silly question maybe

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
Is it just me or do the wipers on the 182's seem a bit underpowered? By that I mean in heavy rain they just cant keep up even at full speed.
On my old Pug 306 the highest speed setting would make the car rock slighty when it was still and had no problems keeping up even in the worst rain, anyone else noticed this compared to other cars or is this a really stupid comment?
I only noticed driving around last night in really shitty weather and the already bad visibilty was made a bit worse due to the wipers not clearing the screen fast enough. I have tried all the settings on the stalk but top speed just does not cut it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Can't say i've ever had a problem with the wiper speed tbh . Get some rainex on your windscreen ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
if u have them on full speed when staionary they dont seem that fast, As your speed increases so will your wiper speed.

Dodgy one
might get some of these aero blades, mine are shot at the mo and streaking on the screen looking greasy etc, Do you rate the flat ones were they bosch?

53 Clio's & counting
yeah mate i got mine off the bay,12 quid delivered,def worth it,iv not really been impressed with these over the past few years (i work for vw) but v impressed so far with them on the clio