ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silly question maybe ...

Maz

LY 200
Is there a spray you can get to spray on your paint work that rubs off easily with no need for hard work that gives it a good after wash shine .. :eek:

Maz :D

Maz

LY 200
I mean for after the hand wash to make it nice and shiney .. ya numpty .. ;)

Instead of wax or whatever everyone uses that is hard work ..

Maz :)

lol, i know what u meant, i'm just saying if u dont want the hard work then pay the hand car wash place to do it for you ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ I always get the top wash that includes drying off at the end but I am just looking for something that you can spray on and wipe off to give it more of a shine ..

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Maz said:
I mean for after the hand wash to make it nice and shiney .. ya numpty .. ;)

Instead of wax or whatever everyone uses that is hard work ..

This is wax Maz but its a piece of p*ss to use , no hard rubbin'. Just wash your car , spray it on and wipe it over while the cars still wet then its done .

Turtle wax , wax it wet ! Halfrauds were doin a bogof on all turle wax stuff a few weeks ago .

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/product_test/45580/polishes.html

MrBillyUK !

106 GTi
If your looking for something to use after tha car hads been washed an dryed look into a quick detailng spray. Can also be used to to remove light dust at a show etc.

The easist on to get hold of is the Megs Interior Quick Detailer as Halfords sell it.

Or there are lots of other ones to get online. They add Gloss and Shine after a wash, really easily, wipe on, wipe off with a cloth.

Infact catch me at the meet tommorrow I will bring some along I have gallons of the stuff!

Maz

LY 200
^^ thats ace mate .. thank you soooooooo much I will give you the money for it . just let me know how much ..

brazo said:
OCW!!

Optimum car wax

wipe on wipe off, no effort durable shine :)

I'm with you on this one OCW is excellent, I use it after every wash. Its kept my car looking great over the winter months.:D