ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silicone Hose

Had 172, now 182
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the size of the silicone elbow that i would need for an induction kit?

Had 172, now 182
so 76mm or 70mm??? lol
The idea is to buy one, and then buy a seperate beather filter for the pipe that is also connected to the standard elbow. Anyone else done this, had any problems etc etc??
Its for a phase 2 172

Had 172, now 182
lol, cheers mate. Ill wait for one more definate 70mm and ill order one!! Not unless anyone has a silicone elbow for sale????

Had 172, now 182
Jus reading about induction noise, and for the meantime, which pipes is it that i would have to remove?

If anyone does know the size, be really helpful

Black-Gold 182
its def 70mm - i replaced mine the other week. Don't go for Venair Sport though - they're bloody useless and they sent me the wrong colour and haven't done anything about replacing it even though I've spoken with them. They just said "we're out of stock" - wanted a black one. No indication of when they're getting new stock in though.

Had 172, now 182
For the mean time i have used the the standard elbow and seems to work fine with the induction kit.

Managed to leave the bottom part of the airbox and fit the filter basically inside it, so still have cold air feeds!!!

Sounds very very good!!!