ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sign of the DEVIL..........

172 Cup
:evil: mwahahahahaha:evil:

26042008656.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
get them miles on there lol. love driving mine so much mileage doesnt bother me now. i know im looking after it ok so whats the problem... everyone on her is allergic to mileage lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm on 53k in my 04 182 and I really don't care, My car is there to be driven, I love taking it on long drives :D

172 Cup
ye defo, mileage doesnt bother me eitha. In my opinion the cars there to be driven and enjoyed. And thats exactly what i do, as long as its well maintained and looked after shouldnt be any more of a problem than one on 30-40k.

Lol it is quite scary when ure actually on that mileage tho, cnt be many that have had the bad luck of crashing when on it, but bet theres afew!

Qashcow
i was a pussy about taking mine over 50k miles lol, was only becuase its the lowest mileage car id purchased before. slowly racking it up now though :D