ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sigma m32 alarm

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

anyone got a sigma m32 alarm fitted to their cars?

got one on my focus and the car went into the garage the other day they disconected the battery and it isnt working properly now, it arms ok but somtimes it doesnt disarm when you unlock the car and it goes off when the door is opened.

anyone ever had this problem if so how did you fix it as it is starting to p!ss me off now

cheers

mark

TDI tyre shreader

think mine has one of these, it also has that problem wont unlock for ages after its been set, but i have a door switch problem as my interior light stays on all the time so i have to mess about with the alarm before i set it. PAIN IN THE ARSE. sorry i havnt really helped u! could try a sigma installer?

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

i have an m30 on my valver. went funny like that. i took it to the place that fitted it and the man reset it for free. took about 1 min!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

ford got an alarm fitter to reset it but it hasent worked.

got to wait for the service adviser to speak to the manager on monday to find out what is happening next.

i could get toad innovations out (they fitted it) to have a look they do know there stuff but it is £30 call out fee and i dont see why i should pay when ford screwed it up!