ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelight connectors

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Think mine need replacing. Managed to blow brand new Bosch sidelights within a month... Where can they be bought from? And are they easy to fit? - didnt see any screws to remove the wires.

Cheers

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
I know this is the most boring thread ever made (even I forgot about it until now) but surely someone knows!

1.2 Clio
Scrappy? And my guess is that the loom has the split pins that goes into the connector, may be worth cutting them off and attaching new ones soldering and heat shrinking.
But i'm confident that it's not the connector blocks, unless they look battered.
You're best to check the earth first. If you have a multimeter check for resitance from the connector to the bateries earth. Should be virtually 0.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
My sidelights on the old car seemed to go every few weeks, stopped replacing them then, they're not needed really.