ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Skirt trim replacement

Clio RS 197
Hi All,

Looking to swap the side trims (skirts?) underneath my cup due to the current ones being pretty beaten up. I've sourced the correct ones from eBay, but looking for some forward guidance on fitting them before I start. Does anybody know how the skirts are removed / refitted? I'm aware that there is some sort of clip, but don't seem to be able to find any descriptions on the detail?

Cheers in advance.

dan's cast offs.
drill the rivets out and that's about it. it will just lift off then. you'll need peel rivets to put the new ones on with.

Clio 172 Cup
Renault still sell the correct rivets for this they have a larger head than usual pop rivets, 5 each side I think.

Clio RS 197
I got a bag of peel rivets from eBay, worked a treat. I now have about 90 left so if anyone wants some let me know?!