ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your undercarriage!

182, Milltek
Just spent best part of a week under her fully derusting (with gel stuff), Waxoyling and caliper/hub blackening. Just thought I'd share as quite chuffed. Anyone else?

IMG_3166.jpg

Same, as mine's a daily driver it'll never happen. Would like to take off the bumpers sideskirts and archliners and give it a thorough clean.

Renault Clio 1.2
love to do that to mine but not worth i get my 182 soon, what do you use exactly so i when i get mine?

320d
Mind you its a shared drive so my neighboor would probly run over my legs, he drives on his drive at about 30

Si

RS Clio 172
good work bud! this got really popular on my old pug forum...

some of my efforts...

31122007286.jpg

lol.

will be doing similar on the clio over crimbo prob :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pointless IMO... one blast down a lane in the damp and hours of work is ruined.

It does look nice if you never drive it though

Si

RS Clio 172
you'd be supprised how clean it stays with a wipe down every month or so.

it's not the 'one drive and it's ruined' like everyone thinks. even the arches which imo are the most exposed area to dirt are easy to keep looking good. plus there's the anti rust element of it which definitely doesn't come off after one drive lol.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
its impossible to use it every day and keep it looking factory fresh! but i do try!
GF/Fiancee thinks im a nutter! but it keeps me happy! :approve:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Im a big detailing fan! But thats pointless on a daily driver.... i do anything between 1-2k a month so b****cks if im doing that :p

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
paul, spraying over the dirt doesnt mean its clean........;)

dont get me started!lol ;) - i dont spray something for spray sake! the wheels i had cleaned to the best of my ability! even with every product used and only 20k on the clock i couldnt get them right! at least doing what i did i can now keep them (like new) and stop them corroding - as this was what was starting to happen - you can all see for your self the improvement! it wasnt worth a cost of a complete reburb!

after a few months of doing this and plenty of srp/egp they have stayed like new! (brake dust is rather harsh)
before
DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

after
DSCF0519.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0522.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I appreciate the attention to detail and all that b****cks. But to quote Robson... "Really?... i mean really?!"

Yep.

german
Granted it looks good but come on, surely there's more to life than cleaning the bottom of a car. I'm trying to think of any time in my life when I wouldn't have had something more useful to do with "spare" time....no can't think. Must be OCD I guess.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Quick Pressure wash on the underneath and Arches and i'm done :)

Flame Red Delight
i really dont want to sound like ive got ocd or anything but i want to know how to do it. I am thinking about giving my car a good clean. It will only be the once though i promise :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
tiss easy! sure you can dig up a few of my old thread for inspiration

its amazing what a bit of elbow grease and paint can achieve :rasp:

Flame Red Delight
yea ill have a look mate im thinking of having one big detail of my car before winter comes in. The only problem is trying to find a decent day to do it.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ i know tis a killer to keep it looking like i want it! ;) i know im sad and nobody else looks under there! i cant sleep till i know my rear is clean :rasp:

LMAO