ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your ICE!

I'm getting my ICE sorted over the next couple of weeks, mainly focusing on the boot, ie sub(s) and amp(s) and lighting. Will post pics when its done..

Just looking for examples, plus i'm nosey. :quiet:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
KIF_1094.jpg

KIF_0813.jpg

ICELight.jpg

ICEPanellight.jpg

Alans

KIF_0155.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
heres mine, nothin special but nice and neat i think!

also, unstealable!

Last edited:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
stig247, now that is some bass!

what figures does it have?!rms?max power?

clio si dti
the tracks on a bass cd il have to find the name for you later

i was using 1 solid audio f15 1500wrms @1ohm but i had it loaded much lower than that

Ph 1 172
stig247 regarding the ice it may be cool for you to have your car wobbling like your screwing a fat bird in it but my personal opnion is what a waste of money its always better to have tighter bass. that must sound cr** in the car coz of vibration. Quality not quantity

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
stig247 regarding the ice it may be cool for you to have your car wobbling like your screwing a fat bird in it but my personal opnion is what a waste of money its always better to have tighter bass. that must sound cr** in the car coz of vibration. Quality not quantity

and thats the difference between SQ and SPL

stig didnt know you were on here **WAVES**

mine creates a similar effect with wobble but i guess yours is tuned lower?

not got any final pics of mine, really should take some, i will at lunch

Nothing special looks with but its LOUD and thats the aim

clio si dti

why is it always better to have tighter bass? until you havent listened to it in person i dont know how you can say it sounds crap

crazy clio the tracks by ying yang twins called shake it like a salt shaker

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I would love to hear some of the systems on the likes of Talk audio play music, I'vce no idea how they would sound.

Just out of curiosity, what size is your box? whats it tuned too? Reason for asking is I'm after a very loud system, but dont want to loose my back seats, you seemed to gave done it briliantly! I'm looking at 2 OZ Audio ME 12's, and an OZ Amp with the same board as a Solid 2500D (forgot the exact name) whichwill send around 1100wrms to each of the subs, (i know they arent rated that high, but Dave from Utopia tells me they will handle it perfectly ;)

Have you dynamatted at all? And is a 5 door boot bigger than a 3 door??

Thanks for the tune, I'll "aquire" it ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
come down to a TA meet crazy clio. there is one in manchester soonish.
mine burps and plays music,
im trying to get the other half to run some componenst in his sound van , it would be sooo funny, burps at 165.5db

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
im trying to get the other half to run some componenst in his sound van , it would be sooo funny, burps at 165.5db

Lol, bit far, any in the midlands?

clio si dti
boot size on 5dr and 3dr are them same, box is around 4cft before displacement tuned to around 30-35hz

i have dynamatted most of the car, as taylor has mentioned go a meet and check out a few cars for some ideas

why would you want to fit components to mr zims terra

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so he can base race lol, mostly just for comedy value, some 13cm ones , i have a set of standard clio onmes that will to the trick lol

crazy clio season is over really now next shows will be march ish time :)

only the euro finals to go now :D

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I get bore'd too easy...These are different set up's ive had in the 182 in the past year.

Attachments

• phone pics 022.jpg
    phone pics 022.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC00271.JPG
    DSC00271.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 59
  • xxx subs 002.jpg
    xxx subs 002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
When and where?? I might come for a visit if I can, I doubt my sound system will match up to the ones there though...
pic:
DSC00375.gif

Leon Cupra
I get bore'd too easy...These are different set up's ive had in the 182 in the past year.

I'm thinking of putting a nice install in mine, but doesnt all that blunt the performance at all? i mean it must be like having a dead cow in the boot.

Ph 1 172
right well ill put it the way it was supposed to come out your sound system you may like it shaking the cra* out of your car but i personally prefer it to sound less rattling and more music. but i suppose like everything else in the ice and modding scene each to there own. if thats what floats your boat then go for it i was just saying i PERSONALLY dont like sound systems that do that, you cant listen to the music without hearing the bump strips rattling and your reg plates hitting the boot. just my view

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as said its what ever floats your boat, mines loud for burping but when turned down plays music better than my old sub did

clio si dti
right well ill put it the way it was supposed to come out your sound system you may like it shaking the cra* out of your car but i personally prefer it to sound less rattling and more music. but i suppose like everything else in the ice and modding scene each to there own. if thats what floats your boat then go for it i was just saying i PERSONALLY dont like sound systems that do that, you cant listen to the music without hearing the bump strips rattling and your reg plates hitting the boot. just my view

so wheres your pics of your setup

Beast

Thats cos a phone camera mic doesn't pick up low freq's very well :approve:

Im sure when sitting inside the car rattling doesn't even come into it :cool:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Taylor thats not your install :p

Here's a few pics of mine , its changed a little fpr the moment untill the new XXX18 v4 comes out :D

Image048.jpg

Image0501.jpg

Image0491.jpg

Image0041.jpg

Image053.jpg

And im working on some 10" mids in the doors at the moment

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

This is the box im running at the moment
DSC00856.jpg

Ph 1 172
trying to get picks of my set up but its a bit crap when you aint got digital camera or a mobile phone with a camera (or a mobile at all lol)