ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your crash pics!!!

not mine but my mates motor was 5 people in there to all come out with a few cuts thats all

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0013.jpg

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

:eek: looks like it caught fire aswell.. nasty one

BMW 330D
That video is certianly extreme, its one thing taking pictures but filming your crash (although obviously you didnt expect to) is certianly something else!

Renault clio 1.2 16v
Thenightofnightmares002.jpg

Thenightofnightmares001.jpg

Thenightofnightmares009-1.jpg

fair few years ago now, doesnt compare to sum of the others on here though, kept true to the clio tho and got me another one...

e7774a43.jpg

.. only crap thing is ive not been able to drive here 4 over 3 months after my snowboarding accident, :dapprove: lookin at moving on in the summer to a cup or 182!

impreza sti prodrive
i already now mate. tis arite im not botherd about it yet. might get a new pair later but in no hury for them. got more important things to spend my money on.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
But surely if the garage was responsable they should have sorted it? You shouldn't have to spend any money.

Ad

MK2 FRS
aye and you will require ballasts for the Xenons as well, will be erm pricey.

Unless that was a damaged repairable and you paid yoursefl????

mine, not exactly major but still p155ed me off a hell of a lot, spesh when the guy who caused it came out with the line "75% of accidents are caused by under 25year olds" - to which i replied "100% of this accident was caused by you turning right from the left lane of the roundabout you tw&t"

DSC02099.gif

DSC02096.gif

DSC02100.gif

DSC02104.gif

jamie

ph1 172
unlucky to all those who have been victims of other peoples stupidity. And thanks to all the idiots whos accidents were their own fault, i know who to blame for my insurance premium

330Ci M Sport
as you asked t'other day ryan, not mine but i was passenger in the first lot....

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-3.jpg

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-2.jpg

x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtLe1Y.jpg

and another mate who hit a van with 2 tonnes of steel in it
x1p-27mA0dUdhTiVc2b9_bwoqDcRTbtL-1.jpg