ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

show us your 15"s

donnylad

ClioSport Club Member
I am currently on the lookout for some cheap 15's! anyone got pics with steelies? I literally want them for track days when I will be doing passenger rides to sponsors or friends etc. I dont want the expense of swapping tyres all the time

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I’ve recently bought a set of Yokohama AO48s to try and stuck them on another set of Anthracite TD1.2’s.
B8081CE7-D1BB-4292-9B62-EDBBA720E400.jpeg

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
What about road tyres,are most running AD80R'S or is there any other tyre just as good?
I ran AD08r previous on the road and twice at Silverstone, once in the dry and the other time in the wet/damp. They performed really well and actually surprised me how well they coped in the wet. I’ve now sold that particular set of wheels and tyres because I found that R888r are equally as good if not a little better in wet/ damp conditions but saying that my car is now equipped with a Gripper diff so that probably helps a lot.