ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your beading

Black/Gold 182 ff
Gave the car a good going over at the weekend finished off in dodo supernatural hybrid came back from Edinburgh to rain and this :)
32C84DA5_zpsdb2a239c.jpg

7EB7037A_zpsefb233fe.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't need to detail to get beading tbh. I haven't done anything to mine other than wash it and layer some sealant on it.

​Ron yours above almost looks RB!

Agree with sunglasses ron i just keep buyin more and more and more !!

Im fairly new so be gentle lol

null_zpsbd0602e0.jpg

null_zpsb5148160.jpg

null_zpsdefb7d65.jpg

Id just been for a drive so alot had rolled off !

Thats using Meguiars Clay kit , Meguiars Ultimate polish , Ultimate Liquid wax and Finish kare FK1000P sealant !!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Mine today just with AF Tripple.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371767756429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371767756429.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 83
  Renault Clio MK4 RS
Heres some of mine this morning, was cleaned 3 weeks ago using AG Shampoo, Poorboys Black Hole Glaze & Natty's Blue Paste Wax. Not even been cleaned since then so the beading is still pretty good!

5v54bs.jpg

111l5dz.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That picture was from the other week mate.
But yes you are right it was beeding well, I even had to call ron over to look...lol

How'd it go JD?

Cracking Ant. Really was. Friday was spent dicking about in the cars on the way up, then 80s LM cars zipping round until 7pm, while getting some sun, boozing and BBQing. Saturday we walked round more as it was packed with metal and women, Aston parade lap in the DB7 Vantage Volante, more racing and then drank with the BRDC lads and lasses we know, BBQ'd through a monsoon/hurricane, given an award (bottle of nice whiskey) as a thank you, then proceeded to smash everyone at table football in a double decker car trailer until 3am... Sunday was decidedly quiet and wasted apart from a Porsche lap in the 991 soft top.

I think the products are fantastic, they work well, they don't need to give a glossy wet look or a swirl free shine, so they are good, relativity speaking

Agreed, but nothing like the amount of money and research goes into them as with standard paint finishes. So always leaves me wondering just how good they actually are, being such a tiny market.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
LOL @those pics!

I'm ordering C2V3 now. I may also order some of the spray sealant that's on my car now, it came with last months waxy box it really is quite good. The beading is very tight!

Agreed, but nothing like the amount of money and research goes into them as with standard paint finishes. So always leaves me wondering just how good they actually are, being such a tiny market.

i would highly recommend the swissvax opaque range (pre cleaner, shampoo, wax) it so easy to use and it adds depth to the matt finish, agreed the market is very small and not as much money will of gone into it, conversely, how much do they need to put in to make their product better than a competitors (when there barely isn't any in this niche), but i believe a company like swissvax wouldn't put their name on the bottle if it was a load of s**t,

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Do you know what it was Ant?

My car with Reload is pretty dirty now. Beading isn't very uniform but run off when driving and normal sheeting is performing very well. Even had hairy @ss'd builders commenting on it.
The wifes Focus with C2v3 hasn't covered that many miles since application but beading is fantastic, so tight and uniform I'm very pleased with it. I can see why Toby is topping it neat every week ;)

I've applied it over a base of tripple, one side has illusion the other has capture the rapture then C2 over everything, so curious to see how well it holds up over a less than ideal base