ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your Turinis

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Probably done a million times over but I'm looking for colour inspiration for my Turinis that are currently being dipped ready for powder coat, they are going on a flame red if that helps

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
47B1E14D-40AA-433F-BCF8-591BA08148EA.jpeg
20E5CB69-6E8B-481C-9163-94DC2BA0608C.jpeg
950DAFAD-A7D9-4295-B6A0-53DAC0EF8765.jpeg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I fancy silver but with a bit of a blingy flake, rainbow coloured maybe if such a thing exists

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I fancy silver but with a bit of a blingy flake, rainbow coloured maybe if such a thing exists
That’s sounds like something that would need to be painted. My Mrs A3 is Daytona grey which is an Audi pearlescent paint. It has all sorts of blingy bits in it.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I could have saved a lot of time, grief and money by buying @Davvys flamer, been trying to get mine looking like his ever since.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Cant wait to get them back now. Not sure what to do with the centre caps though, three are cheap copies but all four need a respray and the diamonds are rough as.

Liking that finish a lot @oss

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I bought new centre caps from Renault when I had mine refurbished. weren't cheap though. circa £60

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah can still get them new from rpd at about 15 quid each plus post

I have set in silver brand new in bags I'd sell however, pm me an offer if interested @DomP182

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Cheers mate but I think I'm sorted
Might have jumped the gun a little there, what I thought were the correct cap seems to be the incorrect part, still 57mm but a rounded face rather that the flat one of a turini.
Will they still fit and look right?