ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me Your Trophys - :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Show me your trophy's :)

Here's mine.

P1000412.gif

Now have a carbon diamond on the front , and just had my powerflex bushes fit , :D

ValverInBits
2l8ufyb.jpg

This is my Trophy. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Trophy is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Trophy is useless. Without my Trophy I am useless. I must fire my Trophy true.

naaaa but srsly, That's me n I havent been drinkin or nufin...

Golf GTD Mk7
2l8ufyb.jpg

This is my Trophy. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Trophy is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Trophy is useless. Without my Trophy I am useless. I must fire my Trophy true.

naaaa but srsly, That's me n I havent been drinkin or nufin...

Nice mate. How the hell did you get the rear up that much.lol Looks like it's going to flip :approve:

S2 106 GTI
I love how if you have a trophy you are "allowed" the super high ride height! ;)

Would love to own one, one day.

Mines not at the super high ride height anymore! thanks to mark fish springs and rear konis! sits like it should have done right out of the factory now :D

S2 106 GTI
your correct there Fletcher, lowers it around 20-25mm the springs are stiffer. But the handling now is fantastic! also 1 degree - camber, really resonsive in turning

Dodgy one

Great film :cool:

WHO THE f**k SAID THAT!

I still like them, but if I had one I'd have to take the 'Trophy' stickers off of the sills, i've never liked those.

ValverInBits
Nice mate. How the hell did you get the rear up that much.lol Looks like it's going to flip :approve:
When I said 'thats me' and 'I havent been drinking'......they were both lies.

It's a cool photo, no idea whos car it is. It's old as the hills ;)