ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your steering wheels!!!

172 Cup
im looking for a new steering wheel but dont know what style to go for

post some pics and give me some inspiration :)

thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
200:

ppppppppp.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
200 wheel is no smaller than standard 1*2 wheel. I had a momo race on my 172, loved it.
4442804787_a0086a24dc.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Suede is full stop a bad idea on a road car. It will f**k up and get shiney. Even the one pictured is at 3/9o'clock.
This was under 6months use
39bfbbdd.gif

Track 172cup
i take it theres no exception to the suade going like that after a bit of use, including the sabelt one ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i take it theres no exception to the suade going like that after a bit of use, including the sabelt one ?
Iirc Ali has one on his Vee, and the only way around he's found to keep it looking well is to avoid touching the blue section!

Track 172cup
haha its a pity like but i suppose the price you pay for that bit extra grip, might have to try one though as they look/feel great and it will match my flocked dash :)

LY R26
ive got that one ^^^

tbh its fucked already, probs been in the car for about 2 months

but it looks brilliant, and probably the perfect size.

gonna get mine retrimed soon

SG9 Forester STi
I've had my OMP Targa for just over 2 months I think now and really like it. It's suede leather apparently and I have noticed it getting smooth in certain places but no shiny patches yet.
6370_hdr_2.jpg

Clio 172
4478956774_c727ba5114_m.jpg

Heres mine OMP 330mm. Its has a great feel and is the perfect size for me, I use gloves most of the time as i compete in it but even then its going shiney but you do get so much more grip and feel with the seude its worth it