ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*SHOW ME YOUR BUCKETS!!....please.*

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
FredYozzasport said:
proper jobs
IMG_1005.jpg

All that extra weight ;)

Lionel Richie
meggerman said:
fredyozza what did you use for carpetting in the back (dont say carpet lol)

its 10mm MDF covered in black carpet from halfords

i used cardboard to make a template, bit of jigsaw action, bit of spray glue, go mad with the staple gun

job done

(if anyone wants a template in paper, i don't mind tracing round mine, you pay for paper and postage!)

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
My budget option:

buckets02.jpg

£100 for the 2... bargain. Makro cash n carry, w00t.

Rear seats have been removed since then, and I'm building me an MDF install. I'll post that when done!

-Akira

I found 2 Recaro on the 2nd hand market. The price are for pair. Will you buy if you are me? One is from Accord CL7, and one is from EVO 5 (I guess).

Last edited:
  Lux'd Glacier White R26
modifiedmadness said:
Here's mine. Not in the motor yet, but will be as soon as its back out of the bodyshop. ;)

seat.gif

Where did you get these from, and how much? (If you don't mind me asking)..

Tyson.

renault clio 1.2
Thanx its clean now honest i was gettin pi**ed of with trying to fit them i was just throwin everything around

renault clio 1.2
those seats are the brand spanking new cobra evoultion 2
prices from demon tweeks start at 329.00 and for a kevlar back they are 399.00 i wsa gonna get them but decided to go for budget cobras and the fact they are side mounted makes them illegal and they won't pass an mot with em in

Last edited:
  renault clio 1.2
mine are the the cobra clubmans again from demon tweeks 120.00 for black leather a seat other wise they are only 100.00 a seat i used to have em in my nova which was another reason to get some more cos they are one of the comifest buckets out there

"Navy" N17 TWO
lots of cool seats on this thread :)

Can the reclining seats e.g Cobra Sidewiders be used with a harness?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Might take my rear seats out of the dci - so not sure if I should get recliners or fixed - both look good.
I want to be able to fit the harnesses and be able to adjust the seat (back/forward)

Any reccomendations for small people? :eek: lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
worthsclio said:
those seats are the brand spanking new cobra evoultion 2
prices from demon tweeks start at 329.00 and for a kevlar back they are 399.00 i wsa gonna get them but decided to go for budget cobras and the fact they are side mounted makes them illegal and they won't pass an mot with em in

WTF are you on about sidemounts illegal!? If there good enough for FIA I'm sure they are good enough for an MOT...

Clio f7r Trackcar
side mounts are NOT illegal, better than base mounting. FIA approved, so will defo pass an MOT!

and a lot of cobra seats can only be side mounted!!!!