ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your battery boxes!!

Ph-Quick
photo0247.jpg

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Is there a reason that both of u have batterys in ur boot?? is it the main battery of ur car or just a spare to run the amps???

172 Race Car
does mine look like it will have amps?

frees up space in the engine bay for induction routing, better weight distibution for hadnling and it looks the bollox

Up rocks
Battery relocation is mainly for weight distribution so should be mounted in the boot on the oppostite side to the driver. As said above its also usefull for freeing up space in the engine bay.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
this might be a stupid question but how does the altantor charge the battery???? how hard are they too move?
and what does your engine look like when its gone?

M

mini-valver

Just run the live to the back of the car and joint it to the live upfrint and earth it at the back. Piece 'o piss.

2002 172
i hope people are remembering to use the breather pipe with their batteries in the boot. i did this on my ka turbo. just make sure the starter motor lead is seated right, as mine wasn't, hence shorted out and set the wiring on fire and fucked the lot. not cheap!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
i hope people are remembering to use the breather pipe with their batteries in the boot. i did this on my ka turbo. just make sure the starter motor lead is seated right, as mine wasn't, hence shorted out and set the wiring on fire and f**ked the lot. not cheap!

breath pipe?

"Navy" N17 TWO
On the subject of weight distribution, will a lighter bonnet affect the car much if there is more weight in the boot?

Mondeo TDCI 130
DSCI0005.jpg

Not so much a battery box, but thought i woulp show ya, no spare wheel for me so utilised the space!

You cant actually tell in the pic, but the carpet etc goes over it normally, cant tell its there!

Rb 182
DSCI0005.jpg

Not so much a battery box, but thought i woulp show ya, no spare wheel for me so utilised the space!

You cant actually tell in the pic, but the carpet etc goes over it normally, cant tell its there!

That looks ghetto as! I love it :evil:

M

mini-valver

Mine has just come! I'll try find the camera and post a picture of it......