ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your 172 Cups Pllllleeeease

106 GTi
The Yozzasport car ...

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0217a.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

RenaultSport Clio 172 Cup
gt gaz, I have to say your Cup looks pretty special. I have a Cup too, but apart from silvervisions is completely standard at the moment. What suspension are you running as the car seems to sit really nicely? Also, are your rims from the Trophy or are they the original Cup wheels, but powder coated/anodized?

here's a couple of mine . but not to recent as i have just put it 40mm apex on and it does feel alot differnt on the bend's .

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
sambo said:
Also how hard is it to get more power out of the clios, what would it take to get 200 bhp out of one.

Many Thanks

Sam

about £2K and no its not easy to tune the F4R (in terms of bhp per £)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Gary Spencer said:
gt gaz, I have to say your Cup looks pretty special. I have a Cup too, but apart from silvervisions is completely standard at the moment. What suspension are you running as the car seems to sit really nicely? Also, are your rims from the Trophy or are they the original Cup wheels, but powder coated/anodized?

powder coated cup alloys by fred (need a refurb to be honest hint hint.... ;) ), its running on speedline 2118's at the mo, the turini's are under lock and key lol

it sits on h&r coilovers, with the rear platforms slightly modded to drop the rear more than the standards allow

cheers :cool: