ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i, or shouldnt i

Hey people.
Im thinking about trying to find some of the F1 stickers in black and white for my 197 cup. I was thinking about maybe just the front one? What do people think. My cup is white with the 4 piece body kit.

cheers
toon

ST
No.

Should be left for the R27 ONLY.

Also those who put these on the side of their 172/182..they look hideous and scream tack.

cupstickers2.jpg

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Hey people.
Im thinking about trying to find some of the F1 stickers in black and white for my 197 cup. I was thinking about maybe just the front one? What do people think. My cup is white with the 4 piece body kit.

cheers
toon

Ask yourself this question.

"if i had a clio 182, should i stick the trophy badges/stickers on it"

Its the same thing here, and the answer in both cases is, unless you wish to be known as what i like to call, a c**t, most definately no.

I have seen your car in the flesh toonyarmy.. don't touch it! Its lovely as it is.

lol im gonna go up coombe for the action day mate, i wont be on the stand at there aint any spots left, but you can see it when its stood still if u want lol

toon

Its your car. If you think it improves it, do it.

If we all said it would look good if you had 'im gay' in masking tape on the back window, would you do it because some keyboards said so? :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They look awful Al, don't bother.

Gloss black roof however.........