ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i go euro'ish

1.2 Dynamique billabong
did this chop earlier, i know most of the CS users wont like it as it doesnt included turinis and silvervisions lol

obviously smaller wheels but had to make the cover the others

EUROcopy.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
you so should! that would look awesome ;) smooth handle out boot aswell tbh

S23

The Cleee-O
Do it! Actually do it! That looks fappin' awesome mate, liking it a lot. And would look phat in the metal! :cool:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Like it, lower and no black roof, as that seems to be catching on now

and FK rear lights :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
erm no judging by the chop, just loose certaint bits like side repeators, the recess for the reg on the front, loosing the clio badge on the back, dont do the room and a nice stance and some nice wheels. euro's minimal not drastic keep it original

keep wheels, plus the drop just needs to be simple no stickers im gonna loose mine

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
I seem to mention him a lot, but check out Samoose's on here, he went for pretty much the same theme, but candy red.

With such small wheels its hard to go low enough that they look good, just something to rememeber.. even with coilovers.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you could even leave the body alone 14" banded steels and a drop which leaves a 10mm gap between the tyre and arch its so easy to do but no one understands the difference in euro and what initially the belgians call euro

1.2 Dynamique billabong
the main reason why i looked at doing changes is because my exhaust is a bit fucked and it would be much cheaper for me to buy and fit a 172 bumper and sell my 182 one on (especially as the exhaust surrounds are worth £25 each) and then fit a direct fit oem or performance exhaust than going down the custom route and getting a 182 style one made up. Only thing is i am a bit skint at the moment, black or carbon fibre roof could be done by vinyl wrap and could also do the rear bumper insert in carbon too. This is what it would look like with my wheels etc left on it with a 172 rear bumper

EURO2.jpg

exhaust wise i could go down the single slash cut route as it is a lot cheaper or just put a standard hidden unit on as my bro has one lying around in the garage

exhaustf0xy.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
Like your work. The black rear bump strip looks good with the chequers.

Try it with black side strips and just the rear roof spoiler in black rather than the roof?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Don't do it. I don't like the stickers or the roof or the back bumper. It looks smart as it

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Love the black roof, carbon look would be even better. The original photo shop wheels would look sweet, but would have to slam it for them to work.

Go OE exhaust and keep it hidden think it will suit the look better. If you go for this then gotta sort out the aerial a bit, just a shorter 1.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
black roofs or any other colours were 2007 and were heading into 2010 be imaginative

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
i know this defeats the object of the "euro" look, but i think a twin dtm style exuahst centred would look mint on that!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
black roofs or any other colours were 2007 and were heading into 2010 be imaginative

tbf think thats unfair, maybe he prefers the black, do agree though its catching on, but does look good regaurdless imo

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tbf think thats unfair, maybe he prefers the black, do agree though its catching on, but does look good regaurdless imo

well i supose it is but at the end of the day its gonna look like all the others with black roof's no individuality

1.2 Dynamique billabong
its only a photoshop mate, i havent stated i am actually going to do any of it, the main issue i need to sort out first is my exhaust as per my post above ^ on this page and whether i should swap the 182 bumper for a 172 bumper

cheers
James