ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i break car or not?

Bmw e92 335d
Hi guys. Could you give me ur opinion on breaking clios. I have a 172 ive been trying to sell however after numerous messer on ebay im thinking bout breaking. I basically want to know if its worth it! What kind of money do you get back for engine. Seats, front end, rear end, alloys etc. any input would be appreciated. The car im selling is ebay number 320917110745 just to get an idea of condition mileage etc. cheers, nick

500 Twinair
To be honest, I would spend a little doing it up,new radiator, new bumper/repair, new front seats and mot. It's a flamer and quite low mileage for its age, so as long as its has it's belts done, it should sell, mint ones tend to sell.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I would definitely fix that up. Were you trying to sell it with the damage? There are so many that aren't damaged that people will just go elsewhere. It's desirable colour with average mileage and if the history is there it will sell well I think.