ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Short Shifter questions.

Clio MK2 Sport ph1,
Hi There! im just searched for this and most of threads were from 2010-2011...
As im making some upgrades on my 172, i just was thinking if it was any shortshifter like this for a clio. I have been driving some Hondas with that installed on them, and was absolute handsome.

All the shortshifter that i've been looking out there are the Ktec ones. and are not what im looking for. Im searching for some gearstick that actually gets closer to the wheel, and I don't want a external cage over the lower ashtray or something like that.

Attachments

• tegiwa-racespec-shifter_2.jpg
    tegiwa-racespec-shifter_2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 792-2423-thickbox.jpg
    792-2423-thickbox.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 197
  Clio MK2 Sport ph1,
Yeah, something like that, for now the page says **CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, EXPECTED DELIVERY EARLY FEB** 😧

Clio182 turb Audi S5
I had a short shift link put on by engine dynamics. Made the gear box feel so much better a lot more solid & better changes with the turbo power to keep down!

Clio MK2 Sport ph1,
i been reading that the PMS adds noises to the interior, so that is not the cup of tea that i want...
"Yanoo stiff shift kit fitted with a megane scenic shifter"
What is exactly the "yanno stiff shift"? and, this is a plug and play option or i will have to mod in order to work?

FF Clio 182
Need to get me a Yanoo shift kit, replaces the normal nylon bush with a metal one. Completely tightens up the shifter