ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"SHINNY D" Racing Blue 197

Clio 197
I saw a racing blue 197 with reg "SHINNY D" going far too slow for a 197 on M1 Southbound just before Northampton Services at 9pm on the 5th July

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I gues adam was coming back from yoz and taking a long time. LOL

Clio 197
I gues adam was coming back from yoz and taking a long time. LOL

If it's Carina's it might still need runing in, might be why, it was only just coming past me and I was in the truck doing 55 (damm things are restricted)

SMURF!!!
Hey that was my bf i think coming back from Yozzasport, but the reg is S111NY O ;)

Thats gota be the one and only time he has driven my car slow then hehehe, and so he should be :eek:

Did you flash him? He said a lorry did!!! :S

The one time my car gets spotted and its not me driving the damn thing :eek:

Clio 197
Hey that was my bf i think coming back from Yozzasport, but the reg is S111NY O ;)

Thats gota be the one and only time he has driven my car slow then hehehe, and so he should be :eek:

Did you flash him? He said a lorry did!!! :S

The one time my car gets spotted and its not me driving the damn thing :eek:

Yeah probably the reg, more interested in the fact it was a phat 197 than anything else

No dont think I flash him, only because I didn't know who it was and didn't want to start any road rage or anything lol

Megane 225
Ha ha, yep think i went into them services as i was falling asleep so went and got some energy in a can!

Ha ha spotted and it's not even my car woo hoo!

:D