ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shiney Titanium

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Cleaned the 182 and fell in love again:quiet::p used some maguires stuff not sure what its called though:eek:

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

yeah some days I want rid then somedays I don't lol its like a love/hate relationship

RenaultSport 172
Every time I see your car it looks like the wheels are a photoshop for some reason. It must be the matt black, it just looks a bit strange. Am I the only one?

Every time I see your car it looks like the wheels are a photoshop for some reason. It must be the matt black, it just looks a bit strange. Am I the only one?

haha i know what you mean:rasp::rasp:

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Nice work sir.... once you start, you can't stop, cleaning/detailing is soooooo addictive!.... nice work!

Clio on SL 2118s
looks lovely mate. really like the silver/black combination.
especially liking the cup spoiler and agree they should all have had them from the factory.
only thing i have to say is, doesnt it look a bit nose heavy in the second pic?
or is it just how the pic is taken?

yeah think it is a bit nose heavy, always been like, prob down to the 2.0l in the front and nothing in the back lol but shall be coilovers in the distant future

dnt 4get mullen i want ur springs when you finally get coillies

fine:rasp: seen you yesterday btw going past halton view bargaib booze at 8ish, i turned down the road by the side of it and seen you drive past in my rear view mirror

yeah think thats the one - car was claybarred a few months previous with maguires clay kit so just kept on top of it using the Canuba stuff

330Ci Sport Convertible
They do a shampoo i think that has the canuba wax in. Handy for keeping a nice build up of wax when you are in to much of a hurry to do a full clean.

Did mine a few weeks back and waxed the wheels 3x followed by 3 coats of poorboys wheel sealant and the brake dust just hoses off.

I can't take the credit for washing and waxing my car though, my dad does it for me lol

yeah i watch him do the hard work lol and just do the bits missed and finishing touches etc.