ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shhh, You'll disturb the neighbours...

this was from the summer pre 225 bhp engine.

the video was shot with the old standard lump with Rsport, Viper and Our Exhaust (based on the SuperSprint)

/y0z

Clio 197
225!!!!! You only 5 bhp away from Clio V6 mk1 230 bhp!;)
I think you need to race your Clio with Clio V6 on the race track! :race:

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Nutter! :eek: ;)

Nice to hear the induction as you got closer, and the exhaust going away.

Also surprised how quickly your revs climb when prodding the throttle at standstill, shows how good the breathing must have been on your car I guess? :cool:

Clio G-B said:
225!!!!! You only 5 bhp away from Clio V6 mk1 230 bhp!;)
I think you need to race your Clio with Clio V6 on the race track! :race:
I have never had a V6 trouble me on the circuits. 230 or 255.

I think that JT would probably give me a run for my money, but in all of the time I don't recall ever being overtaken by a Vee.

Fishy Dave said:
Nutter! :eek: ;)

Nice to hear the induction as you got closer, and the exhaust going away.

Also surprised how quickly your revs climb when prodding the throttle at standstill, shows how good the breathing must have been on your car I guess? :cool:

I had a lightened flywheel in there too. As well as good induction ;-)

/y0z

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It would be so good to have an exhaust like that if it was possible to switch it off!!! Im not hardcore enough to put up with that but it sounds really good. Heard it above evrything else at fcs as well! Cant imagine why that engine blew!

Half stripped mk2 172
I have that rattle as well on deceleration, think its the exhaust heatshield. Its pretty much the same noise level as my supersprint, so when my exhaust falls apart, you are gonna hear from me yoz!

Vince

Golf GTD
sounds sweet but i cant believe how unthoughtful some people are.

I mean couldnt them cars have got off the road so you could take a better line :p

ST
EvilJohn said:
It would be so good to have an exhaust like that if it was possible to switch it off!!! Im not hardcore enough to put up with that but it sounds really good. Heard it above evrything else at fcs as well! Cant imagine why that engine blew!

Girlyman! :sleepy:

cock mobile.
Vid doesn't do the sound enough justice!

It is bloody loud!! At least it was on the M1 going up to Reno World Series!

i'll do another one with the throttle bodies on it when it comes back - We are expecting it back with a bit more power than last time when GDi built it, as we are going to have a fiddle with the compression this time. :)

sh33n - the car had the new engine in it at RWS, this was only the standard lump.

/y0z

cock mobile.
y0z2a said:
sh33n - the car had the new engine in it at RWS, this was only the standard lump.

/y0z

Ahh, so I'm assuming it's louder now (and at RWS) than it was in that vid?

New vid is in order me thinks :)

1.6 focus zetec....
What exhaust you says on that yoz?? I wouldnt mind one of them for my 1.2, sounds mint

Kiza

its one of our own systems.

its a Vs. 1.2 Cup - a modified 2.0

Neil, I was hoping to get it popping LOL... i agree - does look a bit charvois. ;-)

/y0z

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds nice and looks quick.......but

This forum seems to have double standards!

A vid of a rst racing a evo gets taken down but someone ragging a clio with plenty of other cars about stays?!

Tom16v said:
Sounds nice and looks quick.......but

This forum seems to have double standards!

A vid of a rst racing a evo gets taken down but someone ragging a clio with plenty of other cars about stays?!
It depends on who you are though Tom, that driving was a bit OTT with other cars on the road.