ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheep got a clean, At Last!

A3 1.8T
Gave the sheep a long needed clean today, forget how much better the color looks when cleaned and polished.

Sadly the car will be up for sale soon (any one interested do feel free to PM me) moving onto a Mk4 Golf TDI although will be sad to see the car go.

img4471nb1.jpg

img4474kj2.jpg

img4472ra2.jpg

img4476gc4.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img4476zl1.jpg

Last edited:
  330i. E30 Touring.
Have I seen this little beaut around Aldershot/Blackwater way ages ago? Looked cracking in the metal if it's the same one.....

:approve:

ive taken many pics of the Green Sheep through different stages of its life... never fails to impress.

A3 1.8T
Thanks for the comments all, is a great car but finding it a little slow for me - main reason for putting it up for sale soon.

Will be sad to see it go, drives home like tonight remind me why i love it so much, embarrassing faster cars in the twistys make it such a great car plus all the comments i get on it are great.

budgie, probly would have been Saner's when you saw it have only had it for a few months.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats a lovely car .... Colour must look amazing in the Sun