ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sheep feet :)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Excuse the dirty car but i have some pics of my car on the new black sheep feet i collected from daniel on here last week :D (thank you sir)

hope you like :)

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

sam

Black Clio GT
niiice,i love euro clios but they look better than the keskins!!
getting front spacers??
a stealth exhaust would fiish it off a treat :)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
niiice,i love euro clios but they look better than the keskins!!
getting front spacers??
a stealth exhaust would fiish it off a treat :)

its actually changed a lot since the euro days!(wheels,camber,exhaust,bumpers,splitter,front badge, tailgate etc)
its either gettin a stealth or a 182 style custom made with 3.5" slash cut in rolled pipes :D

Davis88: im really not sure tbh dude i really want LY but i dont want to make it into something its not!:S (a 182 rep)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Strange... The badly kerbed wheel is on the o/s/r. Exactly the same as the car it came off! lol.

BG 182 FF
looks nice m8, black wheels and the black roof go well, keep up the good work, needs to be in LY now to finish it off imo :)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I can't help thinking it'd be nicer without it, yeah.

yeah i know what you mean!
tbh i it gets on my nerves cos its more difficult to keep nice and swirl free than the rest of the car and it also makes the car look a bit more chav :S

Daniel:haha thats weird! :O

im still unsure on what exhaust i want as i know about 99% of you would prefer it with a stealth exhaust but i just love the look of the 182 system with the bigger pipes!
renault should've just made them that size from factory cos the standard ones look poo :p

cheers for nice response people and the car is nowhere near finished yet ;) might even start a project thread soon :p

sam

ph3 dci100 172 rep
but you said you didn't like how it drove etc?
tbh i really don't think mine drives that bad at all....not enough to warrant me getting turinis...lol

only cos i had silly stretch when i had the 9's and when i had the porkers it had spacers i.e adapters! it used to just slide and squirm round corners!

and also i grew bored of trying to be different just to get noticed!

looking back at it i think it looked its best at trax but wasn't low enough!lol

it was just too much as a daily driver and it just seemed i was sacraficing too much to have a car that everyone else liked and tbh i didn't really like it that much!

i know everyone calls them sheep wheels because everyone has them but the reason most people have them is because they work well and look nice on the car but the reason i got them wasn't because i am a sheep its because i like them and my car is different from other peoples on here and that is because i want it to look they way i like it not just because im following everyone else so they will like me as they seemed to like the car when it was at trax :p

as said the car is a long way from finished and i have lots of other plans for it but there are also things im unsure of at the mo!

sam

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Noticed what? The fact its about 4 inches too low and sat on the p**s? ;)

u ba*s*ard :dapprove: haha

shepperdspie: my standard back box is fine but the standard centre section doesn't seal properly so it just keeps blowing and i dont think the standard back box will fit on the janspeed centre section!?!?
or will it?

i quite like the prospeed recessed 3.5" slash cut like BREMBO had on his rep ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
only cos i had silly stretch when i had the 9's and when i had the porkers it had spacers i.e adapters! it used to just slide and squirm round corners!

and also i grew bored of trying to be different just to get noticed!

looking back at it i think it looked its best at trax but wasn't low enough!lol

it was just too much as a daily driver and it just seemed i was sacraficing too much to have a car that everyone else liked and tbh i didn't really like it that much!

i know everyone calls them sheep wheels because everyone has them but the reason most people have them is because they work well and look nice on the car but the reason i got them wasn't because i am a sheep its because i like them and my car is different from other peoples on here and that is because i want it to look they way i like it not just because im following everyone else so they will like me as they seemed to like the car when it was at trax :p

as said the car is a long way from finished and i have lots of other plans for it but there are also things im unsure of at the mo!

sam

what stretch did you have, i have 205/40's on my 9's, but i am not running adapters or spacers, fair point on building what you want though, thats what its about...thats what i did with mine..hence the reason i have 4 different coloured wheels too...lol

aslong as your having fun, nothing else matters

ph3 dci100 172 rep
what stretch did you have, i have 205/40's on my 9's, but i am not running adapters or spacers, fair point on building what you want though, thats what its about...thats what i did with mine..hence the reason i have 4 different coloured wheels too...lol

aslong as your having fun, nothing else matters

i had 195/40's on 9's all round which it needed for them to fit uunder the arches as they didn't do the schmidts in an offset that could fit with a bigger tyre :( and i wanted to retain the standard arch without flaring etc!

i love the way it drives now and i can have some fun it without being scared of understeer on corners :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i love the way it drives now and i can have some fun it without being scared of understeer on corners :)

That'll be the awesome rubber that good looking bloke sold you.

Back on topic though. Liquid yellow, Black roof/black wheels and slightly tinted windows would look awesome!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
That'll be the awesome rubber that good looking bloke sold you.

Back on topic though. Liquid yellow, Black roof/black wheels and slightly tinted windows would look awesome!

thought about the tinted windows the other day strangely :O

i think black and yellow could end up looking very chav tho like that orange thing on the cliosport stand at trax :S