ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheep attacked my cup

182 Cup
Looks like it could have been worse, never nice to have your pride and joy smashed though.

If it does end up being repaired, check the steering closely - after an impact like that it could end up feeling a bit wooley.

?
No pics of sheep?

This thread reminds me of....

Carmageddon_Pal.JPG

GTD, Lupo
Just think, you got to kill some sheepies :D and you will get a new fresh front end to your clio for free (hopefully) Good day by the sounds of it :D

Paul

172 cup
It was still running after the impact, I'm not sure of what speed I was doing when I actually crunched them but lets just say they got hit and stayed hit. There was sheep s**t and guts everywhere and horns too as they were rams. Bit shaken like but quite proud of the carnage in retrospect. Had been putting off getting work done anyway.

How much you wanna pay for the reg?:rasp:

Exige S1 + Honda S1
lol @ 'wooly' steering

You must have 'rammed' into them at some speed, mind you I thought there would be far-mer damage than that...

172 cup
Hopefully will save me a few quid cos I neede a few things done. Fog was smashed, PAS fluid leak, stone chips on bonnet, scratch on front wing and a ding on the bonnet.

S4 Avant
Hope you're gonna pay the farmer for his sheep! Gutted though.

+1

Every one seems to think it's a laugh, but some poor bloke's lost out on the cost of all the feed/vaccinations/vet bills/time/effort that has been poured into 5 of his animals. All because some one decided to go speeding through country lanes without being able to see whats coming up ahead.

172 cup
6 people walking down the middle of a road on the wrong side of the road on corner. Then they would need their heads looking at

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
^^^ People do sillier things! You ever tried securing sheep in one field for any amount of time?!?! Its a lot harder than it looks!