ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'She'

RB 182 195bhp
Stanced stickers on cars with standard suspension always makes me cringe.

'I <3 Speedbumps' ...Yeah I bet you do, you can go straight over them.

A standard vauxhall corsa c round the corner from me has a big 'wheel whores' sticker on the bumper, it has completely standard wheels just sprayed black. :fail:

Listerine & Poledo
I love speedbumps, because I love watching mongs trying to get their ruined monstrosities over them.

I have standard suspension.

You just made my good-guys list.

I also like it when the stance-boys have to bin off tyres that are only dead on 1/4 of the surface. And have to do it 4x more often.

Spackers. Ooo, me stance is well sik.

No

You've just reduced your contact patch to about 1/3 of normal. So you've got less grip, and it costs you 4x the money to run? Well done mate, you weren't at all bullied as a child.
Oh, watch out, some child is going to nick the toy hanging off the rear toe-eye of your 1.replica.
So, you drift eh? Drift trays?

Whole lot of negativity up on in here.

I agree though to an extent. While calling a car "she" doesn't affect or bother me, it does make the owner sound like a bender.