ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She’s a filthy....!!

...............me motor that is!!!

Can anyone recomend a non abrasive wheel cleaner, the wheels on my cup are a disgrace, looking to spruce them up a little.

Oh aye, just a another quickie!! (FAO Central Scotland Owners)

I am going for a burn on Sat with Dootchy(another cup owner) probably up to Crianlarich or thereabouts! Anyone else fancy coming they are more than welcome!!!

Let me know!!

Bob

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

wonder wheels every other wash works for me. Im doing about 50 miles a day.

Im sure Ive got grass growing out of all the muck on mine.

Wonder Wheels - but not too often - does the trick for mine :) If youve got the time, taking them off to clean round the back makes them look cleaner for longer. A bit of wax helps keep the dust off longer too.

Dont have a look at it in the car park today though as its not been done for a while! :oops: Hence taking Saturday to give the Cup a well deserved valeting session!

well wonderwheels is all n good but DO NOT put it on if youve been driving for ages as repeated usage on warm wheels makes the laquer begin to come off....as i found out ....but HEY i got mine replaced under warranty with a "paint fault" PMSL!

anyhoo....spray some back to black on em....stops all the crap sticking to em!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Quote: Originally posted by SexyRT on 05 February 2004

anyhoo....spray some back to black on em....stops all the crap sticking to em!

Really?!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Meguairs Hot Rims is the best wheel cleaner ive ever used, and ive tried quite a few......

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

whonderwheels is abrasive.....

use meguairs on it or take em off and clean em by hand then wax them dont stick back to black on your rims on tyres,