ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shaun Williams ? W899 yeb phase 1?

Clio 172 phase 1
Just wondered if this guy was still on here believed he sold the car to an Emma Williams through ashby clio ?? Would just like to let him know I now own it and its going great just done dephasar and its immaculate and I intended to keep it that way thanks :) if any one knows him link him would be nice to send him a pic and let him know his investment is still making people smile

Clio 172 phase 1
Haha classic I now Own that clio It's very well looked after I have just treated it to 3 coats of swissvax best of show sadle there is a few parking dinks In the door but the guys at dent magic are coming end of next week :) always nice to know some one had looked after your car ill get some pics up Thursday as I'm off Wednesday and will get some decent ones taken :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hi Ryan, that's not a plate I recognise to be honest. Lol. Is it an Exclusive? I happened to do a DVLA check on it a short while back, but it didn't come up oddly enough. Registration change perhaps? :/

Would be nice to know its still about! I bought it new. :)

Clio 172 phase 1
No it's not an exclusive just the w reg phase 1 with the light bonnet and shift light seems to be a genuine straight car as the log book says new at first registration pheraphs it's a different Shaun Williams the member card in the window of the car expired in 2011 I just wondered if it was you or any one for 13years old it's immaculate and every one whoes owned it has looked after it it'll be at French car show alough I am going abit more track look with it but with out destroying it all the original parts are safe in my spare room :)