ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shake down stage wales rally(pics)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
just back from shakedown stage, couple of pics
walesrallygb06shake057xu2.jpg

walesrallygb06shake089cr4.jpg

walesrallygb06shake055ek9.jpg

walesrallygb06shake062om2.jpg

Look at the start ruts
walesrallygb06shake044fj3.jpg

walesrallygb06shake066vc7.jpg

walesrallygb06shake116tp4.jpg

walesrallygb06shake041zr4.jpg

walesrallygb06shake112ob1.jpg

walesrallygb06shake093yn2.jpg

walesrallygb06shake091il0.jpg

Weeman sucks ****
i miss going to the rally, 4 nights at the gb rally was awesome.

doubt the cup would get up the dirt tracks now, lol.

R27 - 77/500
hmm i think they r like the 106 dimma in that the back end just doesnt come together right,

Rally bus
hmm i think they r like the 106 dimma in that the back end just doesnt come together right,

I'm surprised nobody has said "needs lowered" yet. The rally car's shell is designed for purpose rather than to look pretty!

The engine is 1598cc (4KM), producing around 220bhp. I know where there is one for sale if anyone wants one?!

R27 - 77/500
haha if some one said that then they really arent in to rallying, or have never waked along a special stage

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
watched all 3 days, slept rough since friday. might hire a camper van next year. Millenium SS was crap, what a waste time that was . Souvenirs i accquired were Gronholms front drivers side lower sill/part wing and mudflap all still stuck together, came off the car right in front of us on the second run into walters arena about 3Ks up the mountain. missed out on solbergs 307wrc rear spoiler by about 50 yards bast-rd marshall grabbed it gutted.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
i got bak yesterday, watched the s.s in millenium, have to say the course in there wasnt up to much at all. After the wrc cars with anti lag, the loudest cars through there had to be the clio's! some serious overfuelling goin on!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
glad you said about the stadium being crap...

was gonna come over anbd watch some..dad wanted to go to the stadium i wanted to hit a stage....we did none in the end..

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
i got bak yesterday, watched the s.s in millenium, have to say the course in there wasnt up to much at all. After the wrc cars with anti lag, the loudest cars through there had to be the clio's! some serious overfuelling goin on!!!
Betti in the clio was the loudest , absolute cannon