ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sh*t all over my car needs...

E60 diesel powah
cleanin! not bird sh*t its like paint...

as you can see from the pics below.. white dots are all over my car! worse is bonnet..ive t-cut, used meguairs but not pc'd it..

would anybody no how i can get rid of this..i can scrape it off..but i aint doing the whole car..people who have seen my car have witnessed how bad it is..

Thanks..

Immi

DSC08069.jpg

DSC08068.jpg

106 GTi
Tried Clay? Bodyshops use more aggressive ones to remove overspray, Meguirars sell one in there proffesional range.

Other wise you would be advised to carefully use white spirit or bodyshop panel wipe and see if that touches it?

E60 diesel powah
how much are the Meguirars clay?

dont really want to use spirit myself..but i would let someone else attempt it..

Chocolate Bar™
cutting compound could work, but would have to be careful as it can lead to surface scratches. probably best letting a bodyshop have a go first tho lol