ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexy pics...

1.8 Civic EX
well I thought they are anyway...just spreading the love..

what you think?

DSCF3936.jpg

DSCF3937.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Pic's=multiple. One pic' of a standard Monaco there. 3/4 plate, Silversions, splitter and lowering a few mm. Nice colour and tyres though.

1.8 Civic EX
arn't both the pics working? I can see them?!?!

silver visions are on the cards and so's the splitter....so don't don't panic! haha

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Only got the front shot initially mate. Anthracite wheels look sweet against the Monaco.

al

ST on the way...
I think monaco is one of those marmite colours on the 172's, I quite like it, second pic looks good :)

The little things can make all the difference ;)

mini-PICT0019.jpg

C

Cupster

Rhino, whats going on mate!!! Does the door fly open randomly on this one? Ha ha

A friend of mine had the same colour, love it.

Drop us an email sometime dude. :clown:

1.8 Civic EX
Rhino, whats going on mate!!! Does the door fly open randomly on this one? Ha ha

A friend of mine had the same colour, love it.

Drop us an email sometime dude. :clown:

Blimey hello stranger! The door on this one is totally secure as is the old one now as I fixed it haha...

Thanks for the comments guys...Monaco is the best colour for 172's closely followed by Flame Red me thinks...

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks very sexy, I like the first shot. I have a thing about the front of them, I think it's the best looking angle! :)

1.8 Civic EX
I know what you mean...I love the front of the sports..

I park next to "lesser" clios at work on purpose...bit harsh but it really highlights the differences between them.

2008 VW Golf R32
Iv got a clio sport in the same colour as you can see in the pic that i posted before, im sure there is something i am doing wrong when i attempt to clean the car and try and leave it as clean as u guys do! I am very impressed on how some guys here maintain their cars and just wish mine wud be as clean :( But nice car m8!! Love the colour :p

1.8 Civic EX
Iv got a clio sport in the same colour as you can see in the pic that i posted before, im sure there is something i am doing wrong when i attempt to clean the car and try and leave it as clean as u guys do! I am very impressed on how some guys here maintain their cars and just wish mine wud be as clean :( But nice car m8!! Love the colour :p

the more you clean it the better it gets...I give my a cars a quick polish every other time I wash them so eventually the dirt just falls off with a guick wipe of a sponge...

1.8 Civic EX
Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax

not the greatest product but it's real easy to apply/remove and does give a good finish after you've done it a few times..

If I'm feeling generous then I'll use Zymol Cleaner Wax, takes it bit more effort but it's better than the Megs one..

only had the car for about 3 weeks and this is a pic ofter it's first wash and megs nxt tech wax..

DSCF3872.jpg

DSCF3877.jpg

DSCF3873.jpg