ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

servicing a 172 (west midlands)

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get a 24k service for a Clio 172 in the midlands.

Walker Renault in Stourbridge want £220 - £230.

Renault Solihull want £215 all in.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or are these prices the best that I am going to find?

none :(

take it to an indepedent garage

renault wanted £270 exclu parts to do my 36k on a 1.2

took it to a mate who did it for £100 all in even changed my disks and pads for me

[Edited by nobblebonce on 09 June 2005 at 2:00pm]

172 Cup

Renault Wolverhampton did mine last week. Really nice guys.

£207 (thats for a Cup tho)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I know its not W.Midlands, but Renault Minute in St. Helens did my 24K for £192...so I would assume that William A Lewis @ Shrewsbury would be similar. Also you dont need an appointment, and they can do it while you wait.

Its crap that youve gotta pay a fortune just for a bloody renault stamp!!!

Donny

Sounds mega cheap. but 18 months ago when I had my Mk1 172. I paid 134 quid for 24k service (minus air filter) that was at Renault Sutton in West Midlands. They originally quoted me about £170 IIRC but when went to pay it only cost £134. Thought that was great, untilI wrote it off the following week.:(

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Im in the Midlands (Burton) and rang around dealerships at the start of the year to get an idea of prices for the upcoming 24k service:

Burton - 24k £220, 36k £350
Wolves - 24k £174, 36k £264, 72k £839!! (also told they needed 10 days notice if you want a courtesy car!)
Leicester - 24k £200, 36k £300
Solihull - 24k £170, 36k £310, 48k £170

Prices probably gone up now but gives an idea of who is cheaper. Best to ring around yourself. Get the phone numbers from Google.