ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

servicing 182

does anybody know any where good to take there 182 for serving mines due a 12000 mile service soon, im in the east midlands nottingham - but not that chuffed with sunwin nottingham as it took them 3 days to sort out warrenty repairs and after all i got the car back with a dent in the back quater which they dont want to repair how nice!

Willing to travel a little

John Feltwells in Huntingdon mate, we got quoted £180 +VAT for our 182s 12k service, when we picked it up we got charged £133 all in. I even got a courtesy car too.

Boz

Arctic 182

Ive heard good things about Sutton Park, Burton on Trent. Thats where mine will be going (Sunwin in Derby are also sh*te). Currently on 10K miles.

dk

911 GTS Cab

AFAIK, 12k or 12 months for renaultsport cars, all other normal petrolare 18k or 2years