ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service question

Blue Clio 182
My baby has nearly done 18K so i believe he's due for his first service, I'm in Sheffield and just wondered where is the best place to take him, is it best to take him to a renault garage or doesnt it matter

al

ST on the way...
You can take him anywhere really as long as they use genuine parts it won't affect the warranty.

Took mine to Dixon Renault in Barnsley tho, cos they we're cheap, and they did it on a Saturday morning.

how deep are your pockets? when you come to sell though its always good to be able to put Full Renault Service History ;)

Blue Clio 182
how deep are your pockets? when you come to sell though its always good to be able to put Full Renault Service History ;)

That's what i thought, I dont mind how much it costs, with it being a new car i wanna do things proper if it was a shed then i would even care about services, i'm selling it next september so i'll get it booked in to dixons!!

Blue Clio 182
He's all booked in for the 18th novemeber 10 o clock, Not bad really £189.05 for full service and admissions control or something, wasnt listening to her.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Dixions do a price match as well, ring around a few places to find the cheapest then ring dixions and they'll match it or beat it :)

al

ST on the way...
Was gonna say that ^^^ I got my 36k major service for about £170.

They will price match ANY other dealer.