ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service and ESP light on dash

melchy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, BMW M240i
Just had the service and ESP lights come up on the dash on my Clio 182. Anyone had anything similar, any idea's of the cause.

I was told at the cars last service that rear disks were on their last legs and needed replacing. Could this be related to that, an ABS sensor error or similar ?

A

ashy_gtt

mine was steering angle sensor. Fixed by Reno under warranty :) I read that it could of been the ABS sensors too. I think its all linked together.

Clio 182
I have the same problem goes when engine is cut though and my back pads are on the way out too. Got about another 2-3k left in them yet tho

Clio RN & Honda blade
My mk2 172 did the same thing when i put my foot down, turned out it was cause it was low on fuel!

Did you have much in the tank?

melchy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, BMW M240i
The error only occurred once and hasn't come back since.

I had the rear discs and pads done, and funnily enough the car feels much smoother to drive, no idea why.

Thanks for all the suggestions :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
I changed my front disks, hoses and pads all round and when i was driving it back from my m8s those lights came on. They get reset when engine is off. Sounds like it could be a whole loads of things :S