ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service, ABS, traction control light

Black 182
Well when the car is cold and i press the brake pedal acouple of time the service light, abs light and traction control light lights up, any idea why, i bin reading its an abs sensor, but it does it when staionary n i press the brake. once the car is warm n turn off and and back on the light wont come on agian untill the next day. This doesnt really bother me, but as its gettin cold and icey i could do with havin my abs and traction control working first thing in the morning.

Black RS200
yes.
mine had the fault for about 5 yrs and i didnt do anything about it, then i changed it and all was ok for the final year i had the car.

172 MK2
mine also does this when I have been sitting in traffic for a while. It seems that the brakes go really spongey and the clutch is a lot heavier. Has also happened after a couple of runs at Santa Pod