ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Server Support

Hi,

As a few of you seem to work in IT, I wondered if anyone could pass any reviews back for Comms-Care with regards to Dell Server Support? I need to renew for our estate and they are beating Dell on price but didn't want to be left regretting it when I've got a smouldering RAID controller in my hand!

Thanks

Tesla MP3 2021
I know we use Comms-Care within certain parts of our business (TalkTalk) and we deploy them to customers sites when we need routers fixing/replacing for users on our MPLS network.

Very good support and response from them I believe, but I don't deal with them directly so I cant give a real review to be honest.

Thanks Adam. We are actually a TTB customer with an MPLS network and experienced a CC engineer ourselves. Whilst not really a negative experience, it just seemed he followed instruction down a phone line which I could get our frail receptionist to do, so just wondered if anyone had experience of their server involvement as Dell direct have always been second to none.

Tesla MP3 2021
Wish I kept my mouth shut now ;) lol

Who do you work for, send us a PM if you want?