ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv, Stop, ABS and Hanbrake light all on & Speedo not working

1.2 16v clio
Hey all,

So today my house mate and I installed an inphase all in one sub unit into my car, eveything went as it should with the only issue of mashing up my hands trying to hide the wires under bits of trim. However when I took the car for a spin, the service, stop, ABS and Handbrake lights did not go off after starting the engine, the power steering wasnt working and neither was my speedo but my rev counter was?! The car seemed to drive fine...Looked at the Fuse for the Stop light and it seemed fine and then replaced it and now everything works as it should. The lights turn off after the engine starts and the speedo works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas if we did something, we didnt touch anything else other then the battery when installing the sub but so far I have just put it down to me knocking something whislt trying to hide the wires under the trim.

Thanks

Panda

Clio 172
i had the same problem with my speedo not working change the speedo sensor in the gear box the part is only about £12 and easy to do