ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv light??

Clio Sport 16v 172
Hi i was just heading home from a hard days xmas shopping, when the serv light and esp light came on can someone please help and tell me what these lights mean as ive no handbook to check up.
Thanks

mine does this sometimes on my 182, i was told its a low brake pad warning :-S as it only comes on after a sharp braking period.

BMW M135i
Theres no low brake pad warning light. Could be a variety of thing really, needs to be plugged in as edde says. Common thing is the brake pedal switch.

Clio Trophy
I just had a similar thing sorted by Renault on my wifes car (55 Trophy). Serv, TC and ABS warning lights coming on. Renault technician told me the brake pad warning sensor was not calibrated correctly so the car though the pads where low. He re-calibrated it and all is now fine!

But defo get in plugged in to a diagnostic machine.