ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv & esp light then abs light

Clio 182
I fitted my new snappy wheel today all fitted fine.

Went to go for a drive and the serv and esp light came on. Car drives fine. Got home switched engine off and then back on to move car into garage and now the abs light is on too

Any ideas??

Clio 182
Yes battery was disconected.

Going to take wheel back off and on to check wiring.

Car drove perfect even with lights on

Clio 182
Right, ive took my steering wheel off to make sure all connectors was ok which they was.

What i did check was also the steering angle sensor, this was showing blue in the little window so guess that maybe the prob. I rotated it until it had gone back to all yellow and refitted the steering wheel.

The lights are still on, do they have to be cleared or if it was the problem should they have gone off? Is there still a problem??

Please help

Clio 182
After taking the steering wheel off and making sure the steering angle sensor was correct, its fixed yay

All the lights went off by themselves a couple of miles down the road. I guess the ecu worked out the sensor was back in right postion.