ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV and TC Warning Lights

Gc8

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182FF
I fitted a Snappy re-trimmed steering wheel to my 182 today (quality of the re-trim is absolutely brilliant) . Fitting the wheel was straight forward but now I have noticed that after a couple of minutes of driving the SERV and ESP/TC warning lights come up on the dash. If I switch the engine off and restart the car, the lights are off again but then come on again after a minute or two of driving.

Have I c*cked something up when I refitted the wheel or could it be something to do with the cruise controls being faulty in the new wheel? I bought the wheel used from Renparts who said it had been tested OK etc. The car is still running great.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Feeling pretty gutted at the moment. I'm a bit of a muppet with stuff like this and felt great when I thought I had done everything correctly and had fitted the wheel myself!

Thanks all.

Gc8

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182FF
I'm a even bigger muppet than I thought. I moved the steering angle sensor. Need to reset it to 0 as per an earlier thread I found..

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just on this, my steering angle sensor is in correct position but I get these lights displayed. Any other factors which could affect this?