ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv and AirBag lights on after changing seats??

clio 182
Hi all,
I’ve got a 182 cup which comes with the cheaper interior, sosince I could get my hands on a complete full fat interior for free I decided I’dchange it over.
Did the steering wheel the other week with no problems atall. Did the front and rear seat this morning and now I’ve got the Serv and Airbaglights on???
The standard cheaper front seats didn’t have airbags builtin so the looms under the seats just had a blank plug in them, since the fullfat seats do I took this blank out and plugged it into the seat and ended upwith these lights on.
Disconnected the batter for a couple of hours thinking itmight reset everything but to no avail.
Anyone out there have any advice on what I need to do/ what I'vedone wrong??
Cheers Tom

Its because your old seats didn't have airbags in them but the new ones do, so the resistance will be different on the circuit to what its expecting. Have to get it plugged in iirc.