ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv and Airbag light on

I have noticed on my new 182 that i get the Serv and Airbag on randomly, i had a look at other threads and it seemed to be something to do with a connection under the passenger seat. I have just had a look and there are numerous wires under the seat so i am not sure which one i am looking for. Also i noticed that a couple of them seem to be held in place with black tape for some strange reason. Could someone please advise me on what i am looking for and what i should do to get the lights to go off the dashboard.

Probably best to take it to your dealer. They will reset the system. If it still continues after this, it should be fixed under warrenty.

MY04 Scooby STi
I had the same problem with 1.2. It was in n out of renault a few times because of it. ALl they could tell me was that nothing should up on the system, but it was nothing to worry about

zs
same here with my 1.2 . system been reset many times but the lights still on. renault said theres nothing to worry about though

Golf GTI 1.8T
rcp said:
Probably best to take it to your dealer. They will reset the system. If it still continues after this, it should be fixed under warrenty.

don't be silly, shouldn't need to do that. Dissconnect your battery and leave it for about 30mins or so. unclip all the connectors, buy some electical connections cleaner and spray them and clean them dry. Clip back in and problem should be solved. If not then take it to Renault and insist that fit new connectors, the will just chop em off and fit new ones.

Golf GTI 1.8T
blinky said:
same here with my 1.2 . system been reset many times but the lights still on. renault said theres nothing to worry about though

I'd be worried because if that lights on your whole airbag system is disabled, so none of your airbags or pretensioners would work in the event of a crash.

Golf GTI 1.8T
booo:( these threads were the highest income for my post count :(

lol great guides, well done.

Golf GTI 1.8T
oh and to the mod that moved this from clio discussion, surely it belongs in interior??