ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv, abs and traction light!!!!

Clio sport 182
Right this confused the s**t outa me, doing 75mph on the motor way, all fine.... Then out of the corner of my eye i see the serv light and the abs and traction control light come on....
no change in performance or revs or sound or anything:...
as soon as i got off the motor way i pulled over, switched the car off and put it bac to position two, lights stayed on then when i started the engine they went out.... And everything fealt fine, still power and still smooth.

Not sure if this has happened to any one before if any one has an idea whats went on.
My new diagnostics kit arrives tomorrow so will take a look what logged faults it has stored and maybe keep you guys updated if no one knows or wants to know....
please help if you can lol

Sometimes from what I have seen when the car needs a service, the service light comes on as it should but has company in the form of other lights such as the airbag etc.

E; This happened on my previous car, a Renault Laguna and my current 182.

Clio sport 182
If it is that, would it keep coming on??
and if so how is it adjusted ( just the other posts dont seem to explain how its adjusted in a stupids guide)