ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seriously ?

Not a 320d
Its s**t. ive got like 3 bottles lying about but only because i got them for free.

As a detailing spray, used to clean waterspots and dust from a car (LIke a weeks worth of grime), It left a streaky finish.

I also tried it as a drying aid. Was ok i guess. Its no last touch but it leaves a layer of protection that lasts up to the next time you wash it. Finish also adds a little gloss.

Suzuki Jimny
The advert annoys me.
Spraying it onto a car covered in mud and simply wiping off. Swirl central.

Not a 320d
Not everyone wants to spend time washing their car. Its a chore to most people.

I work in a place that sells it, imagine having the JML video replaying constantly. That annoys me.

Flame Red 172

I work in a place that sells it, imagine having the JML video replaying constantly. That annoys me.

Fair play that is bad, i think that JML in general do my head in, they come up with the most stupid pointless products

Listerine & Poledo

This

But there's a difference between not wanting to go all OCD about things and start pulling out bits of clay & toothbrushes and just spending a good hour or so in doing a decent job.

THis must just be for people who hate their cars

Listerine & Poledo
Mantis Car Shine
From JML

Do YOU hate your car?

Ruins paintwork in an instant

Proves that you are epicly lazy

All without water​

Golf GTD Mk7
i remember seeing one of those home shopper channels advertising something similar with Tiff on it.lol. How these Micro beeds remove the dirt is crap tbh. Only good thing would be for shows, but i'd buy propper detailer for that, or just use last touch.

Black Sheep
After much piss taking by my mates for wasting £££s of money on snow foam lance's and detailing stuff, or should I say "car cleaning products". THIS.... advert came on as we were watching TV, need I say more, It is diffiicult to explain to a bunch of laughing morons how rubbing mud and dirt into your cars is not a good way of cleaning it ha ha...... was funny though

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Would this not be better advertised as an alternative to snow foam? Like, rather than snow foam it and rinse with water to remove grime and scum... Spray with this jml s**t and rinse off... Saves buying a pressure washer, lance and foam...

Or is it that s**t that it doesn't remove the grime?

Bumder With A Buffer
The point is that its not snow foam...its a spray on and wipe off product..which to me means swirl city??

STEALTH RAIDER
I find it very useful for bird s**te. To be very honest, with a good coat of it, bird s**te, tar and paint etc cant bond to it. Wipe over with a mist on a microfibre and you'd be very suprised. Id use it all day long if it had any decent protection and durability properties, minus some of the ingredients. Their glass cleaner is better than any ive ever used along with the fog free and the washer fluid is superb.

Not a 320d
I find it very useful for bird s**te. To be very honest, with a good coat of it, bird s**te, tar and paint etc cant bond to it. Wipe over with a mist on a microfibre and you'd be very suprised. Id use it all day long if it had any decent protection and durability properties, minus some of the ingredients. Their glass cleaner is better than any ive ever used along with the fog free and the washer fluid is superb.

Wed ton have this yet, shame.