ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September meet?

Anybody fancy a meet this month? Nothing seems to be happening of late. Anybody got any ideas?

Maybe even just an OK Diner meet on a wednesday like before, plenty of space for cars & get a bite to eat.

BG V6, LY 182
Lets actually do this rather than talk about it. I know it's a pain organising things because people can't make it for whatever reason. But a date needs to be set.

September 11th? Reason I pick then, so soon, dark nights are on the way.
I have football training till 7, but quick shower and I'll be there.

Be a no go for me, the Japs want serious amounts of cars to be built so overtime everyday this month for me

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Good idea Craig. I know I need to get myself sorted out but been really busy.

Ok Diner is a good shout in fairness. Was out biggest meet last year.

Sam.

Yeah 7:30 is good for me too, this could be promising get a decent turn out before the weather turns s**t.

Attending

Craig
thenorth
Invexis
Ash (Pearse)
Ryan
Sam (Bonxy)
Korky
Foxy
.Steve
Pete (lindleyp)
Beau

Maybe

Geddes

I maybe able to pop along to this now, will only be for an hour tho and probs won't be in the cup as its still sat dead till I get the circlip through post and have time to bang it all back together so will be in the MCS

1.2 16v
I've also got 3 more clips coming along, tooke in his 200 (non member) DomDale, and Lewis smith (unsure if a member).

BG V6, LY 182
Bloody hell this is developing nicely!
Jon is away atm at the ring I think. I'm sure he would come along with a few others.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Attending

Craig
thenorth
Invexis
Ash (Pearse)
Ryan
Sam (Bonxy)
Korky
Foxy
.Steve + 3
Pete (lindleyp)
Beau
DomDale
Grudger
AdamDougal
Mitch

Maybe

Geddes
TonkaTruck (Have to check work schedule)

1.2 16v
What time you want to meet to drive down at?

Ill leave work at 4, quick wipe down, come to mine when you finish work? Then well go meet tooke somewhere cos he lives on the way.

Lewis will probably meet us there cos he lives over sacriston.

ph2 172
Attending

Craig
thenorth
Invexis
Ash (Pearse)
Ryan
Sam (Bonxy)
Korky
Foxy
.Steve + 3
Pete (lindleyp)
Beau
DomDale
Grudger
AdamDougal
Mitch
JamesWilson

Maybe

Geddes

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Quick Summery
When - September, 11th

Time - 7.30 PM

Where - The OK Diner can be found here - A19 Southbound, Elwick, Hartlepool, TS27 3HH

Hungry? - For those who want food there is a menu which can be found here - http://www.okdiners.com/menus/OK-Diner-main.pdf (PDF)

-----------------

If this is your first meet dont be scared to come over and chat to people. We where all new at one point and no one bites.

I hope to see you all there.

Sam!

Damn I'd be right up for it but its the Rods and Customs meet at Metro Centre too, and its became a regular for me and my little boy. He'll be home and in bed by 8pm but doubt there's much point rushing across to OK diner because I'd guess you'll be finished by then? (9ish?)

1.2 16v
Damn I'd be right up for it but its the Rods and Customs meet at Metro Centre too, and its became a regular for me and my little boy. He'll be home and in bed by 8pm but doubt there's much point rushing across to OK diner because I'd guess you'll be finished by then? (9ish?)

You have a cup with a private plate by any chance? Always parked by Pizza Hut?

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Attending

Craig
thenorth
Invexis
Ash (Pearse)
Ryan
Sam (Bonxy)
Korky
Foxy
.Steve + 3
Pete (lindleyp)
Beau
DomDale
Grudger
AdamDougal
Mitch
JamesWilson
gudger12345 (David)

Maybe

Geddes

Ill leave work at 4, quick wipe down, come to mine when you finish work? Then well go meet tooke somewhere cos he lives on the way.

Lewis will probably meet us there cos he lives over sacriston.

Yeah mate that's sound! I'll get the day off work so I can give the car a decent detail as I'd imagine if the new spoiler is fitted it'll be in need of a good dusting down haha