ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sensible car has arrived.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Picked up our 1.5 dci dynamique medianav friday. Im impressed with it tbh, makes me want a 200T but I have to be economical now :( really nice car, the colour makes up for having to part with the 182 :)

1377436323_zps720262c3.jpg

1377436322_zps983bb42f.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Bf is going, they are gunning for me. So px'd the vauxhall for this. Selling the 182. Keep the vee until needs must.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
How? Lol. This isnt about my personal finances, its about the car. We need a daily car, this is it. Zero road tax & 4 yrs servicing.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Women literally boggle my mind! I'm sorry but that is a shocking purchase.

Lol I'm sure everyone one of Dawns threads reads exactly like this. Cars nice, especially the colour but the purchase makes zero sense.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
We have an ederly aunt who needs to be able to get in the back. The 182 is only 3 door & costs £245 a year in tax & 35mpg on av.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
We have an ederly aunt who needs to be able to get in the back. The 182 is only 3 door & costs £245 a year in tax & 35mpg on av.

You say that like that's a bad thing??

New shape clios are really starting to grow on me though, lovely little cars

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Like I said when you bought that mental Vauxhall and then Twingo. You must hate money.

An orange one
I still hate the new clio's, mental selling a £3k 182 for a brand spanking new car to save on road tax though...lol

Black Gold Trophy
I knew someone like this..

Sold a £3k audi tt to apparently save money, to then get a brand new fiesta on finance, then part ex'd one car to the next until years down the line the car she stuck with was worth about £3k and was less spec'd than the TT! Mental!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am somewhat confused at all this. Selling a £3k car and buying a brand new car to save money?!

I'm all for people changing cars regularly. but the justification seems a little odd.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Really like the new clio, in the best colour as well.

As above though, justification is unfortunately way off. I don't understand how getting a new car will save money from selling a 3k 182.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I am somewhat confused at all this. Selling a £3k car and buying a brand new car to save money?!

I'm all for people changing cars regularly. but the justification seems a little odd.

Duh! The road tax! Ffs Daniel!

I've said it from the start, these are great looking cars and having seen a few in this colour on the road I have to agree its a fabulous colour!

Finances aside, looks a great little car.
I'm half debating one for my next daily - how is the dCi 90 in terms of performance? My current Megane 3 door is the dCi 110 and I'm worried the Clio will feel slow in comparison.

People should read posts.

SHE PX A NEW VAUXHALL SHE HAD FOR THIS AND SOLD HER 182. NOT JUST SELLING A 3k 182 FOR A NEW CAR IS IT?! NO.

NO LONGER RUNNING 2 CARS JUST ONE. SHE MOST LIKELY WILL SAVE MONEY.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

SHE PX A NEW VAUXHALL SHE HAD FOR THIS AND SOLD HER 182. NOT JUST SELLING A 3k 182 FOR A NEW CAR IS IT?! NO.

So being faced with redundancy, they px'd a nearly new vauxhall (losing a boat load in depreciation no doubt) and set up a new finance agreement for another 3/4 years.

Like I say, I'm all for people changing cars but the logic behind this seems a bit daft.

I'm sure dawn knows what she's doing though. :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Nice caps. v6 too remember. Not sure how thats saving money.....

You'd get a lot less abuse if you just admitted you like changing cars you know, rather than making up excuses about saving money.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice caps. v6 too remember. Not sure how thats saving money.....
Its her hobby and nothing to do with saving money surely?

i save money by driving cheap to run diesel cars, but I also have expensive to run trackday cars too. Saving money on a daily means I can use them more.